Thank you to all of you that subscribe to The 4×4 Podcast! Without you, Craig and I are just a couple of guys talking to ourselves. With you, we are a community of offroading and adventure enthusiasts. As we enter 2015, my goal for the next year is to continue to entertain, educate, and inspire … Continue reading
On this episode of the podcast I talked with Dan Grooters from Nissan Xterra Performance. Dan grew up off roading a Ford Ranger out in the deserts of southern California. Now he’s getting ready to take on desert racing. He’s working on a Nissan Xterra to race Mint 400 this coming March. It’s great to … Continue reading
I recently learned of another offroading related podcast and I wanted to share the news with you. The Centre Steer Podcast is focused on the Land Rover brand and covers all the need related to Rovers from around the world. I had a lengthy Twitter conversation with the podcast host and in that short time … Continue reading
Okay folks here’s the XJ TALK SHOW! Christmas Special!
Everyone here that makes xjtalk.com and the XJ TALK SHOW! possible want to wish you a very Merry Christmas!
XJ TALK SHOW! – Leave comments for the show! Voicemail (530) 675-4102
- This Week In Jeep
- Next Pennsylvania Governor Not Quitting on Blue Wrangler Now!
- Toledo’s 500,000th Jeep due this week!
- Got Jeep News? Send it to email@example.com
- Audible.com http://www.audibletrial.com/xjtalkshow
- Listener’s Voice Mails!
- Kevin Baldwin (DirtyJeepGirls.com)
- DragonFly (DirtyJeepGirls.com)
- Welcome to our newest YouTube Subscribers!
- Chit Chat
- Wrangler Talk – with Tammy “Jeep Momma” (http://www.jeepmomma.com)
- Amazon You Bought What?!?!
This is the last show for 2014! The XJ TALK SHOW! will be back on January 8th! But wait! There is a Christmas Special!
Watch for it on December 24th! Everyone have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!