Off-road racing legend William Yokley gives the Muddy Mic riding tips, explains how racing ruined trail riding for him. He also gets fired up over the CPSC mandate and gives his Superbowl prediction. Follow us on Twitter@muddymicrophone
On 30 January 2015, Poison Spyder Customs announced that they had been acquired by Transamerica Wholesale. Transamerica Wholesale is already the parent company for many other offroading brands that you are likely to be familiar with such as Rubicon Express, ProComp, 4Wheel Parts, 4WD Hardware, and Smittybilt. The CEO for Transamerica, Greg Adler, is an … Continue reading
Leave comments for the show! Voicemail (530) 675-4102
Show notes to follow…
- This Week In Jeep! – Josh – NW99XJ
- The problem with making the next generation Wrangler
- Public relations mastermind for Chrysler dies at 63
- Got Jeep News? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice mail
- Joe (the sequel)
- Welcome to our newest YouTube subscribers!
- Fire Side Chat!
- Why doesn’t a 1998 XJ starter fit a 1999?
- Jeep Tips! – Steve – 4.3lxj – First Aid Kit
- Show Reviews!
- WranglerTalk – Tammy – JeepMomma (http://jeepmomma.com) – Part 5 Evolution of Jeep Momma
On episode 92, Dan speaks with Leo, the inventor of the Campfire in a Can! Leo is a very innovated thinker that has designed an extremely versitile product that will certainly increase your enjoyment while out camping. At the end of a long day on the trail, you can use the Campfire in a Can … Continue reading
EnerPlex first sent me a message back in September 2014 asking if I would be interested in evaluating some solar charging and battery gear. In terms of what I think is interesting content for The 4×4 Podcast audience, I assume that you are generally the same as me. That being said, I often find that … Continue reading