Well Jeeples this show was a fun one, lots of laughs to be had. Kevin and Scott shead some light on the mysterious transfer case. They talk about what it does and why its important. The guys also speak with Kurt Eades. He's on a country wide adventure with his JKU named Jake. OTT also would like to give a special acknowledgement to Dirty Jeep Girl and the Southern Jeep Society for their work on the Back the Blue event that gained some national attention supporting LEOs, that's something we all should do now more than ever. As always thanks for listening and please tell your friends. Just a quick FYI open the FILL plug first. we were tired....
Josh takes a few minutes to speak with Rich Klien of Trail Hero.
Who is Trail Hero?
We are enthusiasts that want to make a difference in not just our sport but our local economy. We plan to use over 2 decades of off-road industry experience to tie together a community at risk of losing public land. With the help of all the sports promoters and land use groups; this event was created to raise awareness, create excitement and give back to the community. Each day of the event has a theme that ties our roots back to Hurricane, Utah, the community that has embraced our sport and helped develop Southern Utah’s off-road culture.
Just dial 302-202-1110, and enter in the code 219835
Join Tammy and Tony each week for the first ever Jeep call in show!
Gina from nomnews.com calls in to talk about trail food and a tragic
RV fire on their way back from beautiful Colorado.
In our second half Steve 4.3LXJ calls in to explain why his then girlfriend received frost bite on just one hand after a night time adventure in a Jeep.
The forty-second episode.
- JLR Reports US Sales for August 2016
- Car-Buying Goes Digital with Jaguar Land Rover and Rockar
- Land Rovers Owner’s Expo ’16 (Australia)
- British Invasion, Stowe, Vermont
"More Lessons Learned" by the M Word.
Leave comments for the show! Voicemail (530) 675-4102
- This Week In Jeep
- What’s next for the Jeep and Wrangler?
- Got Jeep news? email us email@example.com
- John from The Centre Steer Podcast http://centresteer.com
- Feed me! Outdoor and trail food idea from Gina of http://nomnews.com
- WrangerTalk with Jeep Momma
- I’m disappointed with Jeep
- Dan Cole of The 4×4 Podcast has roof top tent stolen!
- Birth Announcement for Ben Allread host of The Offroad podcast and recent guest host on JTS
- Tech Talk with Jeep Talk – Josh NW99XJ
- Getting creative and thinking outside the box
- Voice mails
- Johnny Joliet – Can you hear me now on my $12 watch?
- Eddie Why are Jeeps so expensive?!?!
- Radio Comm Tech – Antenna Length vs Frequency
- From the Mind of NickyG
- Wheeling Where?!?!?