We talk to Paul Jho, the Motorsports Senior Manager for @nexentireusa about Nexen being the official sponsor of The Trailchasers Podcast. Then, Cody tries to talk Matt and Jose out of joining the Storm Area 51 movement and I think it backfires on him.
Quick notes cause we're dodging lightning down here. Enjoy the show.
A Jeep Talk Show listener recently wrote in with his own experience with synthetic winch line.
On the winch debate on episode 390 or 391 I loved the battle between tony and josh. That’s was funny and entertaining. Both of you have great points. But one that I experienced you did not mention. I have 3 jeeps and two have synthetic and one that I was planning to put on my grand is steel. I am in Southern Arizona and this past winter we had an epic snow event ( snow lasted more than 1 day). Pretty rare. Anyway we had rain and snow and freezing temps for a couple days. In the bad weather I made the wife park the car and drive her JK and I drive the TJ so if anyone needed help I had the gear to go do. Now on to the rope vs cable. I went to use my winch and the rope and cylinder was one big piece of ice. Rope was wet and froze together. Making it non-usable at that time. However the cable was only stuck together minimally. But usable. Other that my vote is for rope. I like taking the extra weight off the front end. Thanks for sharing your experience with us Tom P.
The Seventy-sixth episode
Guests: Dan Warden, 1 Ton Land-Rovers 1:13 – 2:01
- US sales down in June for JLR
- Jaguar Land Rover sales fall again in further blow for car industry
- UK car industry future hinges ‘not on Brexit, but on batteries’
- Jaguar Land Rover signal faith in electric revolution with £1bn factory
- U.K. Guarantees Jaguar Loans After Pledge to Make Electric Cars
- JLR engines boss on new Ingenium straight six
- Jaguar Land Rover and BMW to extend alliance plans
- Jaguar Land Rover is testing a mood-sensing AI system
- Former Jaguar design chief Callum launches new company
- 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Looks Good but Lacks Substance
- 2019 Land Rover Discovery SD4 4×4 review
- Defender vs Wrangler | evolution vs tradition
- 2020 Land Rover Defender Driven By The Duke Of Richmond At Goodwood
- LAND ROVER DEFENDER WILL BE OFFERED IN THREE SIZES, LEAKED SPECS REVEAL
- 2020 Land Rover Defender 3-door spy shots
- 2020 Land Rover Defender spy shots and video
- 2019 Land Rover Defender ***ALL HERE***
- Bollinger Has Some Awesome Mods Planned For Its Upcoming Electric Truck
- Land Rover Discovery: driving the original 30 years on
- Dalai Lama’s Land Rover Series IIA is up for sale!
- Average Age of Vehicles Sets Record, New-Vehicle Sales Drop to Where They Were 20 Years Ago. What Are Automakers Doing?
Whether you’re going to start a trip to Tierra Del Fuego or simply hitting the forest roads in the Ozarks for the weekend, Artemis Overland Hardware has just what you need. Visit online at artemisoverland.com or visit their awesome showroom in Springfield, Missouri. We live in a strange time where so many of us want … Continue reading