Hello from the Sunshine State. kevin and I are safe and are as ready as we can be. This isn't our first storm and it won't be our last. We also chat Charging issues and how to chase down potential problems. Krawl'n for the Fallen is around the corner check out Offload united for more information. Enjoy the show and thanks again for listening!
The Seventy-seventh episode
Guests: Will, LR Work Shop 1:00 – 2:25
- ROAV – MAR/2019
- Last Overland Flag Off
- Jaguar Land Rover reveals massive loss as latest sales figures released
- Jaguar Land Rover Reports US Sales for July 2019
- German sales rise 5% in July
- Jaguar And Other Luxury Brands Are Losing Their Richest Customers
- Jaguar Land Rover’s stunning turnaround is under threat
- Jaguar Land Rover manufacturing could leave Britain after Brexit
- Jaguar Land Rover’s survival bid: five new cars in two years
- Cost-cutting JLR to build giant new warehouse in Britain
- Land Rover Classic dabbles in performance upgrades for original Defender
- 2019 Land Rover Discovery vs. Range Rover Sport SVR: We Compare Land Rover’s Most Least Dirt-Worthy Models
- 2020 Land Rover Defender reveal confirmed for Frankfurt show
- Land Rover Defender (2019): first ride review
- WATCH: 2020 Land Rover Defender test with the Red Cross
- Land Rover Defender ute “being considered,” could partner up
- Ineos’ Own-Brand Land Rover Could be Built in Wales
- Aussie family’s lucky escape as Indonesian road collapses
Call us: 530-675-4102
Email us: info@JeepTalkShow.com
This Week In Jeep:
This 707hp Jeep Gladiator could be yours.
Jeep is stolen from dealer by wind storm.
Tom Writes into the show and asks about washboard roads
Overland Adventure Route Update
Paul Jho – Senior Motorsports MAnager for NEXEN Tires.
Tech Talk With Jeep Talk:
Brake Talk – Top 8 signs your brakes are going bad.
Must Have Stuff for your Jeep:
Boulder Tools – 56 Pc Heavy Duty Tire Repair Kit – $38.24 (free shipping)
Who/What: Iowa All Breeds Jeep Show
When: September 21st – 22nd
Where: Cambridge Offroad Park – Cambridge, Iowa
More Info: http://www.iowajeepshow.com/
Join us for a weekend of Jeep & 4×4 action! All makes & models of 4x4s welcome.
-Jeep & 4×4 car show Saturday morning
-Man-made obstacle course Saturday & Sunday
-Wooded trail ride Saturday & Sunday
-4×4 & other vendors will be present!
-Food available for purchase
-Central Iowa R/C addicts demonstrations
Who/What: Sand Sports Super Show
When: September 13-15
Where: OC Fair & Event Center in Costa Mesa, California
More Info: https://www.sandsportssupershow.com/
Each September, hundreds of exhibitors and thousands of attendees come together for the biggest and most exciting dune and dirt sports EXPO in the world.
Join us for three days of fun and get up close to the latest Sand Rails, UTVs, ATVs, Side x Sides, accessories, apparel and a whole lot more! Take part in the world’s largest sand sports expo!
Links Mentioned in Episode 400:
Xtreme Terrain’s Clean Trails Grant Program (CTP).
Presented by @nexentireusa : The Trailchaser Team was given the opportunity to experience #iconequipped vehicles on a race track. That's right, the folks at Icon Vehicle Dynamics let us drive their trucks, and we drove them hard. It was an epic day that really opened our eyes to what a vehicle with performance suspension can do. The @ivdsuspension Team was awesome and I will be definitely dreaming of a day when I can put their products under my truck.
The 4×4 Podcast episode 149 – Presented by Artemis Overland Hardware Whether you’re going to start a trip to Tierra Del Fuego or simply hitting the forest roads in the Ozarks for the weekend, Artemis Overland Hardware has just what you need. Visit online at artemisoverland.com or visit their awesome showroom in Springfield, Missouri. … Continue reading